Friday, May 2, 2008

Paint Paint Paint

So lots of painting going on here. Logan was watching a video of himself painting and asked to paint this week, Kamryn was sleeping and the kitchen was mostly clean so I said ok. The first time we painted he didn't even want to touch the paint with his hands. Now look:

And he wonders why I don't let him wear a shirt when he paints!
As for the painting in our house we are almost done downstairs at least. Henry is painting the last wall as I type, I am being supportive and watching him do it, or blogging well same difference. Still going to be a while on pictures of that. I should get the video camera ready for Logan's reaction to the new paint in the morning. He will love it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jess said...

haha i love it!
i just started the blog and was going to send out an e-mail on sunday when i had more written so i don't mind you telling people.
and with the police i think it's the most excitment they've had in a long time so everyone had to be there haha it was great entertainment

The Fischer Family said...

Gives "body painting" a whole new meaning! You are one brave momma! I have yet to give Bri anything but water colors!