Saturday, May 3, 2008

I've been dying to show you these

Well, at least I've been dying to be done so I can show you these. Henry is the one to thank for our painted house. We still need to put things back on the walls but it looks amazing!! It's the same color through the whole house into the kitchen etc.


And can you believe after all the hard work Henry bought me roses for May Day. They make everything look so beautiful! I wish I always had fresh flowers in the house.

Oh and I almost made it one post with out talking about the kids but let me tell you Logan's reaction to the blue wall: Logan says:" Wall, thank you." Anytime I ask him about it he just says "Thank you" Apparently he was asking for it for months and we just now did it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Looks great! Henry did a great job! I love the Greg Olsen picture in the one picture- it's one of my very favorites. We have the "Good Shepherd" and "In His Gentle Care" but I'd love to have that one for the kids room!