She can have a pretty vicious cry when she is "starving" i.e. hasn't eaten in 1 hour some days. She loves Logan and almost gives us that first real smile every time he plays or dances for her. She will sleep forever if someone will just hold her because that is a real treat for her.

Logan continues to make me smile most the time, when he isn't being naughty just to get attention from me. The other morning I put him in his chair went to get cereal for him and came back to him sitting like this, too cute!

A nice hat for sunbathing while Logan rides his bike outside.

Painting update, Henry was up late painting and it is looking so good, I can't wait to finish it up and post pictures!!
That vicious cry I told you about is back, better hop to it!

3 comments:
you have the cutest kids ever!!!!
Oh my goodness! He's a ladies man already! That is too funny. I laughed out loud when I saw it. Your little girl is just too cute. I love it when they start to grow into their face more and they start to have more personality...not that they don't as babies, but you wouldn't see her sitting in her high chair like that until she's older ya know? :)
Diana, I have a picture of Logan when he is about 7-8 months old and he is sitting the very same way....he must really like it! Love the pictures. You too!
Post a Comment