Thursday, May 29, 2008

Buh-Bye Traiders

Henry took off for Duschesne this week. Logan was sad for Daddy, Truck and Traiders (trailer)to all have to leave. He has been surprisingly well behaved so far. And when he asks where Daddy is he answers his own question and says: The Traiders.I think the kids are good and I am a bit extra worn out but things are good.
Here are a few shots of the "traiders".
A shot looking into the bedroom
The other direction now.
Monday we went to Kangaroo Zoo with Logan's cuzee's. They had a blast I didn't get many pictures as Kamryn didn't want to be there. But believe me all had a great time and the Dad's were plenty worn out!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Wow! That's a nice trailer! You're one special lady, and one great mom! I know you'll do great while he's gone!