Kamryn is sure growing, must be all the afternoons out in the sunshine. She had her 2 month check up on Monday. 11lbs 13 oz. (75%) 23.3 in (85%). She is growing perfectly! She had her first round of shots and didn't do so wonderful with them. She was just screaming and I mean make your ears rings screaming for a while that day. Luckily she got better and thanks to the Tylenol she slept through the night. 10-6. But maybe not because of it because last night she slept 10:30-7am. Still isn't consistent but it makes me feel great and rested.
And now to the subject of this post. Henry found a place to live this last week. That might sound weird but the job site he will be working on for the next 2 years is in Duchesne Utah. He will there in the week and home with us on the weekends and possibly only spend 3 nights a week up there. So we bought a trailer for him to live in. It's a great trailer and hopefully the kids and I will feel brave enough to make some trips up to stay with him, when the weather is decent.

Here is the latest little Kamryn
And now to the subject of this post. Henry found a place to live this last week. That might sound weird but the job site he will be working on for the next 2 years is in Duchesne Utah. He will there in the week and home with us on the weekends and possibly only spend 3 nights a week up there. So we bought a trailer for him to live in. It's a great trailer and hopefully the kids and I will feel brave enough to make some trips up to stay with him, when the weather is decent.


2 comments:
I think the trailer is pretty "sheque" looking. Certainly es several steps above a tent! What a cute baby...she reminds me of her mother.
Wow! The trailer looks good! Sure beats sleeping in a tent! Kamryn is adorable! I guess I don't realize what Henry does. I'm gonna have to email you to find out the low down!
Post a Comment