
(I am stealing this from Mom, she posted this on her office door, now I wanna know what you think!)
The Dr. says "At least one more week" When do you think little girl Newbie will arrive?
I am 38 weeks, today Dr says she is at least 7 maybe 7 1/2 pounds.
And Happy Birthday to Logan and Uncle Matt. I will be back later/ tomorrow to post birthday pictures. (Not of Matt's birthday because I am not sure he would enjoy a mickey cake and tricycle for his birthday! And he doesn't live that close.
2 comments:
Wow! I bet you are ready for this little girl to show her face! I'm guessing one more week! I can't wait to see pics!
I say march 12th. you seriously look so good! i love that round belly! it's just like a basketball! how does it feel this time around? it looks like everything is going really well so good luck and i can't wait to see this little thing!
Post a Comment