So we are still enjoying our little girl. She is so good for us. Mostly only cries when she is hungry and just "yelps" then really. Here she is with Daddy sticking her tounge out telling us she is hungry.

We were worried about Jaundice with her so yesterday she spent some time sunbathing.

This morning we went out to check her blood at the hospital and she slept the whole time including the foot poke! She is a little jaundice but we are hoping today was her high and she will continue to get better this weekend.
Logan loves to lay in our bed and pretend to sleep. Here he is enjoying it with Kamryn.
Here is Logan having a sniff of the Pretty flowers W.W. Clyde sent to us.



6 comments:
how cute! I love the pic of Kamryn and Logan pretending to be asleep!!!! How funny! They are both adorable!!!
How cute! I hope her jaundice starts getting better from here on out! Wishing you so much happiness!
She is absolutely gorgeous!! She has so much hair! I love it! Logan looks like a very proud older brother I hope that her jaundice gets better! Good luck with everything!
She is too cute, I hope her jaundice gets better!! That little outfit is adorable!!
I love the picture of her sticking her tongue out! Very cute!
oh she is such a cutie pie, i just love it! i love all her dark hair, congratulations!
Post a Comment