Logan and Kamryn posed for the camera today and even gave me a great video. You can see Logan being a sweet brother and can hear that he was a little whiney today. (thanks to no napping!) You can also hear that poor baby Kamryn has a stuffy nose and raspy voice no thanks to the cold I got from staying inside all the time.
5 comments:
What a great way to start my day! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I can hardly wait to show it to Dad...We love you!
Awwww... that is the sweetest thing. What a beautiful little girl! And, oh how I hope Elijah will be that sweet when he has a little baby brother or sister come take over! What cute kids! I can't wait to see them in person NEXT WEEK!!! :)
How sweet! So much better than Bri and Jonah...I don't know how many times she sat on his head!!!! She really is a great big sis and it looks like Logan is going to be a great big brother for Kamryn! Have a great week!
Too cute!! Hope you guys are doing well!!
I love the video! Sorry we never came by while we were in Park City! I thought that we would have so much time to do alot of visiting that I wanted to do, but it just didn't turn out that way. I hope you guys are feeling better!!
Post a Comment