Kamryn Taylor
March 11, 2008
8 lbs. 6 oz.
19 1/2 inches
Lots of hair, wide eyes, and a long tounge
Our little girl is here!! She is doing so well. Kamryn and I came home from the hospital today and are enjoying being at home with our family. Here are a few pictures to check out of our little one and new little family!
10 comments:
I love how much hair she has (not that you can necessarily control that, but it's so cute!). Congratulations to you on a successful delivery, to Kamryn on being so adorable, to Henry for being such a great dad, and to Logan on his status as big brother. :-)
Congratulations!! I have been checking your blog constantly these past couple of days waiting for pictures, so I was so excited to see that your little Kamryn is here. What a beautiful name!! I hope that you guys are well, and good luck with everything!
You look great Diana!!! Congratulations!!! I can't believe how much hair she has. She is adorable. I hope Logan likes being a big brother. Enjoy!!
Oh, I love her name! What a precious little spirit she is! A boy and a girl, enjoy it because this is the best time! Congratulations to you and Henry (and Logan) and keep us posted when you can!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I love her name!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you are so happy and excited that she is here! I am so excited for you guys!!!
Oh my goodness!! She is gorgeous!!!
Congratulations. She is adorable :)
Hey Diana! I don't know if you remember me...Megan Howard. But then again, how could you forget? :) I saw this link on Kari's blog and I am so happy to hear you are doing so well. Congrats on the new baby! She is beautiful and your little boy is adorable! Where are you guys living these days? We are in Spanish Fork, UT and I have a five month old named Tate. Tell your family I said hi! I miss the crazy Bertassos!!
Oh my heavens! She is soooo precious!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by!!!!!! You already had her!!!! That is crazy!!! She looks so adorable and perfect!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Logan is a big brother now!!! How cute!!! He is getting so big!!!
What a beauty! You look great, she looks great and Logan and Daddy look no worse for the wear! Enjoy. . . she will be wearing big girl panties on her head before you know it :-)
Post a Comment