Monday, March 10, 2008

And the Winner is......

Anyone who voted 1 week early! I going in tomorrow to have the baby, as long as there isn't some crazy influx of women going into labor today. Yay! I take back all the bad things I ever said about my Dr. (for now)
Our Laptop is broken so you'll have to be patient with my updates. They will come soon enough and if your family I'll be calling you tomorrow to tell you when she gets here.
HOoRAY!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

That's awesome!! Congrats!!!

Greg and Michelle said...

YAY! Good luck with everything! I am so excited to see pictures!

Danielle Dallas said...

I hope all goes well with the delivery. I can't wait to see the cute pictures!

Ashley said...

ya!!!!! I am sure that you are sooo excited!!! Good luck with Everything!!! I am excited to see pictures!!

Kelly Munns said...

yeah for you!!! i can't wait...i just can't wait! and yeah for me for saying march 12th! i could be right! woo hoo!!!

The Fischer Family said...

That is so exciting! Since today is Wednesday I'm hoping she's here by now! I can't wait to see her! Congrats!