And Weeks! 8 weeks 3 days, in bed. 5 more weeks.
Baby is growing.
And Growing... I can sorta see my toes.
I am not doing much of anything interesting: cross stitching, reading, watching tv, sleeping.
I am staying nice and cool enjoying a nice mild summer, indoors. My doctor informed me today to drink plenty of fluids and stay cool. I wonder if she thinks I am out at the pool or something? It is in the 90's this weekend here. I will continue to hydrate, while I cross stitch since this is crazy busy business.
More exciting then me the kids this week in pictures,
Aubrey loves these glasses and wore them all through Kroger last week.
The kids performing their Fathers day song for me that I missed at church.
A puzzle Logan helped me make for Family Home Evening.
Looks like are garden is working. We have eat zucchini: bread, cookies and chocolate cupcakes. Logan especially loves the "Cinnamon bread" even if he knows there is green stuff in it.







No comments:
Post a Comment