Nope I'm not 30, I had my birthday last month. I am 30 weeks pregnant now. We are so excited to have made it this far. 30 weeks is a big deal if for some reason she came now instead of in 7 weeks her viability is 90%. We defiantly don't want to see her make her grand entrance any time soon but it is wonderful to know we are getting out of the scariest zone. 34 weeks is another huge milestone so we will look forward to that celebration.
Today we had our weekly ultrasound and things are still looking good. She gave us a little wave.
The kids are still going strong staying busy. This week Aubrey found out I would let her sit on my lap (kind of)
After one time she was back for "more sit on your lap"
She sure is patient with her momma.
Next week we are off to Vanderbilt for our ultrasound hopefully good news and a date when this little one will arrive.
Oh and did I mention they said today she is 4 pounds? She feels every bit of it these days.






No comments:
Post a Comment