I found this wonderful idea for a Crib toy bag on Create Studio So my mom got the fabric and made them for me, one for each of my girl's cribs. Can't wait to get these home and let Kamryn fill it full of her crib treasures. Most relaxing project because my Mom made these, pretty nice of her.





I have already posted some pictures of this one but here is how far I have gotten on my Cross stitch project. Unfortunately I will not finish it this summer. Maybe this decade? I love the way it is turning out.
Next unfinished project a blanket for the new baby. I am more then half way through this one but not sure I will finish it soon. We will see.
Now these I did finish. I made some really adorable hair clips. I love the way they turned out, and they are such an easy project. Just tulle and brads.
Henry brought us some plums from our plum tree in Moab and we made some fruit leather. We canned whole tomatoes and tomato juice last week. On Saturday Henry brought up all the peppers from the garden and I canned Banana Pepper rings this week. Yesterday we picked up grapes from my aunts house and are drying them.
My final project is almost done and if I can't finish it on my own Tuesday August 31st she will be here. Can't wait to post her beautiful face and not my HUGE belly.
Baby Minnie at 38 weeks.
1 comment:
Hi Diana! I hope you are feeling good and getting ready for that baby! It looks like you are. We are expecting our 2nd girl anyday now-I am 4 days overdue, but I would love to make those flowers! Can you let me know how you made them?
Post a Comment