I know I would need a "How to" on these so I thought I better give one. First the tulle you only need a little bit buy like 1/8 yard of each color you want. Then cut it into 3 different size circles, I used a wide mouth mason jar lid, regular mason jar lid, and the bottom of a regular dixie cup. I bought brads from the craft store. Then layer the tulle on the brad.
Example: Start with 2 of the smallest circle. Then fold the smallest circle in half then in half again. Layer it on the brad getting bigger and bigger sizes until it is looking full and done. Close the brad and slide onto hair clip. If it isn't a double prong clip you can glue it to it.
Here is an idea for fabric ones from Little Lizard King, same idea using fabric and a hot glue gun.
No comments:
Post a Comment