Sunday, August 22, 2010

Long road, I almost see the exit signs

So it's been over a month since I got to Provo for a really short trip, I'm still here. Still watching for this baby. Things are much different then on bed rest I think I am back to a pretty normal. My mom and I canned some tomatoes this week. I have taken walks and trips to stores, restaurants and the library. Saturday we walked to Bridal Viel Falls in the morning. After all that this week I think I had 2 contractions. Oh well, I guess baby will come when she is good and ready. The consensus from everyone, (random people at the mall, grocery store and town) I must be having that baby soon. I guess I am. If she isn't here in a week we should be fast approaching my induction.
Pictures from the Falls:


Feeling the cold water

Really feeling it after a good dunk.
Me there proof I actually walked there

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Bless your heart! I sooo know how you feel! I was on bedrest with Brianna for 6 weeks, only to have her come on her due date! Oh well! She'll make her grand entrance when she's ready! Lots of love!