We headed to the park yesterday because it was HOT out. We found a little playground at a school just for pre-schoolers Logan had a blast on it. He climed up the wall and learned to "swing" all by himself. What a ham. Kamryn was a good baby and slept the whole time so we had dinner and played with Logan.
Henry +1000 pounds!

Now watch him do his thing.


5 comments:
Aw Di he is soooo cute!!
he is sooo cute!!!!! i LOVED the way that he climbed up the stairs!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!!!
Awww....little dare devils. They scare me to death but they are so brave! What a cutie! His giggle made me crack up!
I love to hear him laugh. What a funny kid! Thanks for sharing Diana. Now we need one with noises from Kamryn...how about it?
Awwww I love those pictures. So fun! You are too sweet...if only you knew how much weight I've gained. lol! I will miss you guys when we leave, but we'll be back in the fall! Your blog is too cute!
Post a Comment