After the last video my mom or Granma Too-tasee, as Logan calls her, said she wants to hear Kamryn noises. We tried to get some but really she only makes most noises when she is hungry. But if only we had a camera this morning. At about 5 am I am was burping Kamryn in our bed just after I had fed her. She burped so loudly she scared me and woke up Henry. And who knows if this is too much information but it was dry. What a girl. Here are Kamryn noises, of course with some Logan included.
PS coming soon... we bought paint today and are starting to paint the house. We will be posting pictures... if we ever get it painted...
2 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! How do you make those videos???? I have got to try that! Have a great week!
Oh wow that was too cute! That makes me even more excited to get Brooklyn out of me and start playing with her! I thought I'd be terrified to have two kids, but after watching that, it would be worth it!
Post a Comment