Logan was not near as excited to be back in school. He got one of the best teachers in 2nd grade and IS excited to go to school everyday now. He is doing so well in school. I have a hard time keeping enough books in the house for him to read.
The little girls have a great time at home with lots of baby school to keep up busy
The picture below is August (left) June (right) She is growing bigger and had a nice tan.
Aubrey does a lot of pretending and playing alone and loves it. Here she is holding a bag of candy, want some?
I laughed when I saw this I can feel it except I kind of dread the weekend when I pick up the kids on friday I have them all to myself 24/7 (minus 1 45 min at church). Packing lunches, doing hair and organizing school papers is OH so much fun.
The kids had crazy hair day recently when Henry was visiting so Logan got a trim. And Kamryn got crazy hair.
We love school, love that our kids love learning and are happy with school.





No comments:
Post a Comment