Thursday, October 31, 2013

Crafty

In the small amount of "free time" I have being a stay at home mom, and part-time-ish single mom I try to do little projects they help me feel like I do more then pack lunches and fold laundry . Here are a few: 

A cookbook I helped my sisters compile. It is going to be great to have all my favorite recipes bound together in a very pretty book. I was so excited when it arrived yesterday! (The Best Dishes --- Taylor Bertasso Degraw get it...) 

Here is a measure stick I made to hang on the wall. I haven't done that part yet but when it is hung it will work as our height marker for the kids as they grow. 

I put these photos on wood boards to make they look like canvas photos. So scary applying the modge podge.



 A quilt I made for my friends new baby girl. 


2 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow! I don't know how you find ANY "free" time. Good for you! Super cute "crafts". I wanna do some faux canvas prints. I love how you arranged them on the wall, too. Super cute pics of the kiddos! Thanks for posting all those. They're growing up, and I'm missing it! AAAAH!

The Spanns said...

Wow! You are Wonder Woman!