Monday, December 8, 2008

Something to Post about

My 100th post today and I actually have something a little more interesting then baby talk to tell you about.

After a long week at our house last week with nothing but no-good-very-bad news I decided to make matters worse by missing the last steps at my parents house and tumbling down the stairs Saturday night. This resulted in a sprained ankle. Monday morning and it is still swollen, really pretty and colorful. Fortuatley for me I have Henry around to do pretty much everything for me and EVERYTHING for the kids. Maybe Logan will like me as much as his Daddy when I can finally play with him again. Logan thinks he can fix it by asking me "it feels better mommy?"

So here is a picture.... well never mind I took a picture and thought about it and GROSS! But I will tell you it is really swollen and turning shades of blue!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

awww... bummer!I'm sorry about your ankle. No fun! I hope we hear really GOOD news next time you post!

The Morgans said...

I guess that explains why you weren't at church. My offer still stands to host cooking group if you don't feel up to it. Just let me know.