Wow! Your kids are soooo ADORABLE!!!!! Where did you get Logan's cute little tie? I've been looking for one for Braden and haven't been able to find one anywhere!!!! Anyway, you look so cute too...I love your haircut!!!:)
Kamryn is growing so fast! I can't believe how fast time has flown! Both of your kids are absolutely adorable. I hope things are going well for you guys, and next time we are in the area we will have to get together!
Di they are the cutest kids ever! I can't believe fast Kamryn is growing! She is gonna be a beauty-just like her mommy! And I love your hair girl! So cute and so grown up!
look at your hair! so cute. and i can't believe how stinkin adorable your kids are! they are so lovable, right?! i love the cheekies (as i call them)...totally bitable!
megan?! the single mom of a 14 month old? i didn't really mind her, but i can see how she may have been witchy. she just thinks she's better than everyone else because she has a kid. i can't believe you went to hs with her! carazy!
5 comments:
Wow! Your kids are soooo ADORABLE!!!!! Where did you get Logan's cute little tie? I've been looking for one for Braden and haven't been able to find one anywhere!!!! Anyway, you look so cute too...I love your haircut!!!:)
Kamryn is growing so fast! I can't believe how fast time has flown! Both of your kids are absolutely adorable. I hope things are going well for you guys, and next time we are in the area we will have to get together!
Di they are the cutest kids ever! I can't believe fast Kamryn is growing! She is gonna be a beauty-just like her mommy! And I love your hair girl! So cute and so grown up!
look at your hair! so cute. and i can't believe how stinkin adorable your kids are! they are so lovable, right?! i love the cheekies (as i call them)...totally bitable!
megan?! the single mom of a 14 month old? i didn't really mind her, but i can see how she may have been witchy. she just thinks she's better than everyone else because she has a kid. i can't believe you went to hs with her! carazy!
Post a Comment