What a fun time to have such a long weekend together as a family. 5 whole nights together. We have been packing our days full! The kids have been running on little sleep but still smiling. And both are getting caught up today.
We had a great time in Logan on thanksgiving day with Henry's family. Logan enjoyed playing with all his taylor cuzees. Henry was a great Uncle and wrestled most of them after dinner. Where he gets his energy I don't know. Kamryn enjoyed patting every one's faces and of course being Molly's dolly.
Friday I went on my first black Friday shopping trip with my mom and sister. I was scared it would be HORRIBLE. But it was great. I was up before the kids were up got all shopped out and home about 2 hours after they got up. Not bad. We were able to avoid most of the big crowds and long lines and had a great time.
Friday afternoon was a re-thanksgiving at my parents house this time. It was fun to get to spend "thanksgiving" with them too and of course to eat some more yummy food.
No comments:
Post a Comment