Oh no! Kamryn has been playing around with crawling up stairs but yesterday we had total caos on our hands, she headed to the stairs every moment she could. Once or twice she made it to the first landing before we caught her.
She doesn't like our solution!
Not only that but she is just having a rough week. I hope she calms down soon because all she seems to do it cry lately. Poor babymaybe she is cutting one HUGE tooth. I won't give her away, no one would take her. And I am off again to get Logan a whole apple and help kamryn stop crying!
Not only that but she is just having a rough week. I hope she calms down soon because all she seems to do it cry lately. Poor babymaybe she is cutting one HUGE tooth. I won't give her away, no one would take her. And I am off again to get Logan a whole apple and help kamryn stop crying!
3 comments:
Ah! Sorry its been so hectic! What a cute monkey though... I hope she cheers up soon! A little crying goes a long way... a lot can drive you crazy! (from my short experience) :)
Oh what mean parents you are! Sympathies on the teething. Megan finally cut her top tooth after 3 weeks of no fun, and I think she is starting on another :(
She is too cute ..even with everything going how can you not want to kiss her cute face off!?!
Post a Comment