So now that Kamryn crawls Logan has a new interest in her and last night he insisted that she play with him.
First she was supposed to play in his club house. But the club house was on the wood floor and involved crawling through the car wash ( under the chairs and through the table). She can crawl but she's not quite up to obstacle course crawling.
Then "Kamryn sit on my lap, horsey ride". She liked the horsey ride but it turned into Logan running errands while Kamryn waited on the horse. I don't really leave the kids in the car but he must think I do because he kept telling her, "I'll be right back one minute." He always came back with cookies for us all and some for Daddy to have later when he comes home. In the end I conviced him to let me have the extra pretend cookies and not save them for Daddy. (Sorry Henry but they were really yummy!)
Later he still wanted her to play with him and she was hungry. He kept coming over and asking her, "You all done?" In the end he threw a mini-tantrum when she just didn't know how to play with him.
Playing together was a nice break from hitting Kamryn. In fact thinking about it has been a few days since he hit her. He has been a helpful big brother lately. How nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment