We got to take an amazing vacation as a Family this summer to Hilton Head Island South Carolina. Henry's parents flew out and met us for our week long stay at the beach.
Here Kami and I are on our balcony. Loving waking up to the ocean right behind us.
We took the kids down to the beach for a walk on Sunday which turned into them in the water in their clothes.
The kids and I at the top of Harbor Town Light House.
Henry gave these girls rides along the shore on the boogie board, all while being tape foot and in pain.
worth it!
On a boat! We took a dolphin cruise and saw a few dolphins and a lot of jelly fish. Aubrey wanted to see Jellyfish most of all. 

We were treated to such an amazing week with beautiful days and good sleep at night. The kids were so much fun and didn't complain or fight a real ideal kind of week. So glad we got to share it with their grandparents.
Below are two pictures one taken when I was a kid and other a remake I tried to copy with Kami this summer.

































No comments:
Post a Comment