One year ago this little face was on my mind constantly,
in
the prayers of more people then I will ever know. Today she is blessed beyond
anything I could have hoped for.
One year ago we were terrified, not knowing how the day
would end because she was meant to be in our family.
We do hard things together.
One year ago I hugged and held this little one tight because
I knew most of all she just couldn’t understand Mommy not holding her.
She is such a smart "A"ubrey, "back to bed mommy!" Today
she is grown so much she's my “sunshine” my little buddy.
One year ago this man did everything he could to make our
family happy,
he hasn’t failed us yet.
One year ago just hours after her first surgery Kali kicked
her feet and showed the world that she would rock Spina Bifida.
She's ready to go places, she doesn't give up.
A year ago I posted here "Just a few minutes before we heard the news we were laughing and enjoying our kids, I'm trying to hold on to that."
There is so much laughter,
so much joy,
so many smiles
There was never a more appropriate time to say, what a difference a year makes. So glad we did it together, grateful for the things we learned. A year ago my heart felt broken, today it feels full.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.









2 comments:
Love! What a year! What lessons learned! How amazing is our God!?! Thanks for sharing the journey with us! <3
What a beautiful post. You have me in tears. Time to go hug my kids and remember how blessed we are too.
Post a Comment