Henry and I headed to Nashville on Sunday and today we had a visit with our surgical team there. The doctors were once again happy and excited to see the baby on Ultrasound. Amniotic Fluid Level is at 17, which is normal for any pregnancy. The ventricles of her brain both right and left continue to show improvement in size and are almost both back to what would be considered "normal" in any baby, this means no water on the brain and hopefully no shunt. Her brain or posterior fossa where the brain had basically been pushed down into the spinal column is showing signs of reversal we will continue to watch it. Looks like (see above) she is getting those beautiful lips like her sister, always hard to tell what they look like on ultrasound but I spend a lot of time looking at Ultrasounds these days.
Here is proof I do leave the house, once a week that is. Me at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, they were trying to get me to play ring-a-round the rosies. I had to beg Henry to let me out of the wheel chair for the picture.
Now we are home I am back in bed, where I belong according to Aubrey, for another 9 weeks.


1 comment:
You're doing an amazing job keeping that Cutie so healthy! And my oh my, what a cutie she is! She's so pretty, definitely looks like her sisters. Kind of a mix of both, I think. How fun. Keep up the good work! Love ya!
Post a Comment