Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Thankful for my kids who teach me or help me teach myself and also help me feel better with their awesome personalities.

The other night I was talking with Logan about Easter. We talked a bit about the atonement and resurrection. I explained how when we die we can be resurrected and our bodies will be perfect. We talked a little about how our new baby girl would be healed and have no ailments. Logan said "yeah and granny's eyes will be better and she won't be old." I told him right. Catching on to the idea he finished by saying "and Gompy won't be so old either."

Hope Gompy doesn't mind me sharing but there is no denying honesty. If it makes him feel any better Daddy Henry will be gray haired before we know it.

How thankful I am for Easter and a time to sit and reflect upon the great our Father in Heaven has for us, how grateful I am for it. Here is a video that touches my heart today.



No comments: