I can't believe how adorable your three kids are! Thanks for being so faithful in keeping up your blog so I can watch your family grow! Hope I get to see them in person sometime soon. Love you all! Aunt Bec
Ahhh you have such cute kiddos. And that's a pretty pic of you, too, Di. Miss you guys! Tell those kiddos not to grow while you're away. I don't wanna miss out on it... ;)
2 comments:
I can't believe how adorable your three kids are! Thanks for being so faithful in keeping up your blog so I can watch your family grow! Hope I get to see them in person sometime soon.
Love you all!
Aunt Bec
Ahhh you have such cute kiddos. And that's a pretty pic of you, too, Di. Miss you guys! Tell those kiddos not to grow while you're away. I don't wanna miss out on it... ;)
Post a Comment