This will mostly be pictures. Aubrey learned to sign more when we were in Moab. It was a good way to get her to stop squawking for more food. Some times she surprises us and tells us "more". The other night she had eaten a pretty big feast for dinner I said all done and signed it. She looked at us smiled and signed MORE. She ate lots more then I signed again all done. She smiled and signed MORE. I have never taught any of the kids sign before it has been SO helpful wish I had. So far she knows: More All Done and bye bye. Kamryn has been unsuccessful teaching her to sign cracker even though it is her favorite sign she learned in nursery.
More
Blowing Kisses, bye bye.
Her she is standing up:
Hmmm what does she see?
Cracker!
And she's all done.
No comments:
Post a Comment