Summer play time is a nice switch. Running to the store every few days for yet another watermelon not a bad deal.
Trying to keep Aubrey entertained any way I can so I can finish getting rid of the garbage I don't want to move.
Growing but still being a cute little bug.
Running to jump in the pool.
These two have such a great friendship these days. It is still either love hate, but they have really done great playing together while I make lists clean out drawers and just keep up with life. I for one can't wait until July 10th to be packed and headed to Tennessee I think my stress level might lower, just maybe.
1 comment:
I am sooo excited to have you a little closer I could absolutely bust!!! I really want to come see you when you get settled, or we can plan a day trip that's halfway for each of us! But I want to see you and finally meet your little ones! Good luck as you finish packing, I know how much I hate moving!
Post a Comment