Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Every Step

Thankfully our kids are real troopers! We hiked Negro Bill Canyon in Moab on Saturday. It was 4 1/2 miles, they did awesome especially considering how HOT it was. Here is where we hiked to.
Beautiful right? I am so glad we didn't turn around before we got there.

Aubrey had a nap as we hiked back. (this picture is actually from a different hike.)

She loved stopping and having a snack with us. I actually remembered one for her this time.



One more fun activity off our Moab to-do list. 

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow! That IS a beautiful goal to reach at the end of that loooong hike. You guys are gonna be the tannest, fittest Tennisians out there. Cute pictures! Beautiful family!

Greg and Michelle said...

How fun! That is a beautiful way to end the hike! I feel like we were just there!