Monday, July 26, 2010

Lookin' Good

I was so worried about today I could hardly sleep. Thankfully things turned out much better then I expected. I found a Dr who will treat me. We will be staying in Provo for another 3 weeks at that point I will be 37 weeks and then possibly will return to Moab to go into labor there. I don't have to lie flat in bed all day long but I still need to stay home take it easy rest lie down as much as possible and probably not change any stinky diapers. I had a Non-stress test today and also an Ultrasound both were normal. Here are a few shots from the Ultrasound. I think baby forgets she (it's still a girl) has a whole belly to move because at one point she had her hand and foot next to her face, what a kid. So now we wait.


2 comments:

Maggie said...

I bet she's gonna be JUST as cute as Logan and Kamryn! Cute little Minnie.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is ok, that's really stressful to wait and see, wait and see, wait and see. I hope you are able to get some good rest and Provo is a great place to be when you have these kind of issues! Good luck with the rest of it! I hope it's a super easy, totally pain-free labor! :)