Saturday, July 24, 2010

Comfy, in bed

There are a lot of days I wish I could just lie in bed don't we all have those days? These days I GET to well HAVE to stay in bed.
Our baby girl who our kids lovingly refer to as Minnie gave us all a scare on Thursday and I ended up at the Hospital having contractions and worried I might be welcoming a baby into this world 6 weeks too soon. Thankfully we are still waiting and watching for this baby. After a few long hours and shots. I was sent home (to Mom's because I am in Provo) with a prescription to stop contractions and bed rest. Thankfully today I seem to have curbed the contractions for the most part. That is all I know, because of the 24th of July Holiday here in Utah I am waiting for a visit to a Dr on Monday to determine how long I will stay in Provo and if my return trip to Moab will include our new little one, whenever that will happen.
Thankfully Henry is here now, he had quite an anxious night wondering if he needed to speed to Provo to catch the birth. I have been well taken care of here in Provo, I am sure this weekend will not be the last of it. I am sure I will be updating soon, hopefully I find a doctor who will see me and help me with all my unanswered questions.
PS Kamryn has decided that this week is the week she is no longer little enough to sleep in a pack-n-play. Sleep training I am not even a part of. Silly girl!

No comments: