So I know summer has just begun but we have been doing so much it seems like it's the summer that just keeps giving. Once again we went on a trip North to Provo and this time on to Bear Lake. We had a great time.
Kamryn had an excellent time on the trip but still was a little trooper when it came to sleeping. She asked to take this nap.
Logan met a new best friend for life.
We also got to visit with cousins who came to Grandma's house all the way from Indiana. Great Grandma and Grandpa U, and Aunt Carol, Uncle Brad.
Henry took some vacation and got to play with us. After a relaxing day at the pool we headed home, a little late but the kids were good.
Logan was a great friend to Kamryn and made sure she had a nice ride home. Kamryn has started calling Logan, Logan and no longer calls him "go-go" I will miss go-go.

And maybe I should update about my growing bump. I am 28 weeks, not ready to deliver any moment, I've heard it too often from too many people so I thought I should let you know. I feel great. Only 10 or 11 weeks of hot summer left to endure, while pregnant at least.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! And you look soo cute prego!
You look soo cute!! I appreciate seeing your kids still in car seats w/ 5 point harnesses, good job! It looks like you guys are having tons of fun!
You do look great--and your trip sounded like lots of fun!
I do like the skirt....what do you think. Right length or still too long? Thanks for the pics of the kids.
Post a Comment