Sunday, April 11, 2010

Before I forget

Here are two Kamryn stories I didn't want to forget.
So Kamryn was very excited to wear her new Pretty to church today. She walked right up to her teacher who greeted her. Kamryn told her she had a pretty dress and then pulled up her dress so she could see the pretty matching diaper cover.

Then during sacrament meeting I asked her to fold her arms. Halfway through the sacrament prayer which she was apparently listening to she said loudly, "No bread! I want water!"

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

OK Di! That dress is adorable! Did you make that?!?!

Diana Taylor said...

No I wish I could make dresses. It is Childrens place, yay for good sales.

Kathy Bertasso said...

You told me she had a real dress after I mentioned I liked the previously-posted one (diaper and cowboy hat). THey are both so grown up. WHen did that happen?