And that my friends is the story of Logan's new Best Friend and how Logan managed to get a new toy just days before Christmas. Lucky kid!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
A new best friend!
The saga that is potty training Logan is a long one and not something I really want to talk about. But lately we started a new incentive program. Logan finally earned his prize and the store was all sold out. So I ordered one online. Logan waited waited waited for a long time because free shipping is free shipping even if it take forever. FINALLY the package man brought it and.... it was BROKEN! All we talked about for a month was getting a "talking woody". It didn't talk at all. We were SO disappointed. I sent off a quick email to Disney to let them know. They called me 45 minutes later at 6:30 pm. They apologized and said they would be sending a new one immediately and not by free shipping but extremely expedited and 2 days before Christmas as well. I guess I will continue to shop there. Also they don't want the non-talker 2 for 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's awesome! good customer service and a free, non-talking woody! shoot, i think that's a pretty good deal!
There's a snake in my boot! We are just starting to THINK about potty-training Elijah. I'm so scared... Can you come hold my hand?
Post a Comment