Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's a Race

I ran my first 5k Saturday May 16th. Yay! I've been working hard to be ready for this day I was so happy to fininsh the race running and run the entire race. Our main goal was not to be last none of us were. So glad I could share the day with my good friends!


We did it!




Diana, Joriel, Tiffany, Laura, Juila



My biggest fans! Logan couldn't wait to come see my race!

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

Oh, I admire your dedication! I keep saying that one day I'll run a marathon, but I'm not a big running fan...there's still hope though! Great job!

Jess said...

Di we are so proud of you that is awesome! You look great and we can't wait to hear of some more races that you complete!

Greg and Michelle said...

I seriously think this is so awesome! You are so awesome!