Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Better then a sponge

Be careful what you say or show to Logan because he remembers everything:

Here are his answers for when he sees these things:

Basketball, The Jazz



That's our Rental Car?


That's a Lexus, like Grandma's Truck



BYU! (We were driving in Provo the other day and he noticed the Y on the mountain, he said "there's BYU, it's following us!"



"W!" (bmw)


Papa May's Car! (Our Neighbors)


This morning he was looking in the pantry for cereal he comes and tells me I want Honey nut Crunch Cereal. I don't know what he is talking about he shows me the box and during breakfast says "I ate this ate Jacobs house!" I confirmed this with Henry, In February he ate this cereal at Jacob's house. Everything that happened on that trip happened yesterday in his memory.


Other things, the gym, President Monson, just a bunch of other random things. And while we drive in the car he always points and at places and tells me what he did there and with who. He defiantly gets his car knowledge from his Daddy, he walks around the neighborhood telling me who's car's are his friends. What a guy.

No comments: