No wonder the kids bounce up and down when daddy comes home!He's a lot more fun then me! By the way Henry you owe me a new laundry basket the handle broke! Only casualty in this story.
Who adores who?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's great. Daddy's just come up with the funnest things. I loved Logan's giggle before Henry even let go, too much fun :)
Maybe you need to try it at my house....oh....did I really suggest that? Guess my brain has been turning to mush here in IN. Miss seeing the kids and the fun things they do....love you
5 comments:
That's great. Daddy's just come up with the funnest things. I loved Logan's giggle before Henry even let go, too much fun :)
Too cute..dads are always alot more fun than moms for sure!But when is comes down to the nitty gritty they come running to mom. GO figure!
Maybe you need to try it at my house....oh....did I really suggest that? Guess my brain has been turning to mush here in IN. Miss seeing the kids and the fun things they do....love you
That video definitely put a BIG smile on my face!!!!!:)
oh my gosh, that is hilarious! looks like logan loved it! kamryn on the other hand...not so much.
Post a Comment