I think she is pretty impressed with herself. Just in the last 24 hours Kamryn seems to have mastered sitting up. But maybe not mastered since she seems to be stuck in this position and screams until I help her.


Check out the new carpet, nice huh? Since we moved everything to put the carpet in Logan found a new toy a disposable camera. "say cheese!"
Check out the new carpet, nice huh? Since we moved everything to put the carpet in Logan found a new toy a disposable camera. "say cheese!"
And because I can't wait....... a Halloween sneak-peak.....

3 comments:
The sitting up pictures are sooo funny! She looks like she's doing the splits! I can't wait to see their Halloween pictures!
that is the funniest sitting position. and her face is hilarious! what a cute little thing! i can't believe how big she's gotten! and logan...seriously, he just keeps growing and growing. i was looking at some pictures on the 67th ward website and there was an old one of you and logan and i just can't believe that's how i knew him. for heaven's sake, we were vt partners the month you were due! so strange...isn't it so weird how time passes?!
Hi Diana! I found your blog off of Natalie and Ben's! (hope you don't mind :)) It was so fun to see the pictures of your family! Logan has grown up so much and your little girl is adorable! I hope things are going good! Our blog is spenceandamber.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment