i love blogging! I am so excited to see all these old friends and keep in contact. It's a great tool to keep in touch. So yes, I was pregnant :) I found out on Christmas Eve and we left Rexburg on Dec 29th. Yeah, there wasn't much time at all to let anyone know...and besides, i was so barely pregnant that I didnt want to regret telling many people. If I saw you, though, I would've told ya :) I can't believe you're on #2! That's really exciting. Little Logan is growing so big! He's just the cutest thing ever. Anyway, let me know what you're doing in provo and what you guys are up to. I look forward to visiting your blog!
1 comment:
i love blogging! I am so excited to see all these old friends and keep in contact. It's a great tool to keep in touch. So yes, I was pregnant :) I found out on Christmas Eve and we left Rexburg on Dec 29th. Yeah, there wasn't much time at all to let anyone know...and besides, i was so barely pregnant that I didnt want to regret telling many people. If I saw you, though, I would've told ya :) I can't believe you're on #2! That's really exciting. Little Logan is growing so big! He's just the cutest thing ever. Anyway, let me know what you're doing in provo and what you guys are up to. I look forward to visiting your blog!
Post a Comment