Sunday, October 14, 2007

Howdy Everyone

Hi, so with so much going on all the time this is one easy way to spread the news fast and show off Logan. See isn't he cute!?! He is learning to smile for the camera kind of.

Logan's favorite things to say:
  • Dada
  • Truck
  • Choo-choo
  • More
  • Snack
  • Ttt'ss (cookies)
  • Keys
  • Shoes
  • All Done
  • Bath
  • Chair

Mean while Newby, or just "baby" as Logan calls it, Is just growing and growing. We will know in a few weeks if we should call it a He or a She. For now we are enjoying the wait till Newby makes its apperance in March.

3 comments:

The Taylors said...

Yeah, you did it! Congrats on becoming a blogger. LOVE this picture of "baby Dogan." Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new little one coming in March, that's so exciting! Logan is getting so big he sure is a cutie :) I'm so glad ya'll are doing a blog I've been wondering what ya'll have been up to. I think the blogging thing is a good way to keep in touch.

Denisse said...

Oh! That is soooo exciting! Congrats! Two kids is nuts...it can be overwhelming sometimes... But they are SO fun and I LOVE watching them interact with each other! Hopefully Logan will be potty trained by the time the little one comes...I'm happy for you and Henry and Logan!!!!:)