We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas time with these 4 kids. Rockin' around the Christmas tree included.
I re fitted the stockings this year with white tops. I love them.
Christmas Eve the kids and I went to a movie and shopping at the mall. I got my biggest christmas gift ever the week before Christmas when I had LASIK. I am seeing perfectly and my eyes are looking great these days.
We were lucky enough to get a little sleep on Christmas morning and didn't have too early of a wake up call from these 4.
Santa was good to these kids. :)
Kali seemed to enjoy the book I made her
Kamryn and Aubrey got new blanket for their bed they were fun to snuggle in all day long.
Kali was a hoot. She loved the stocking and kept asking us to "Unzip" her candy.
At one point Kali's too big pajamas fell off her foot and she walked up to Henry and said "My foot is naked"
She seemed happy to have a new Hat since we lost her's a few weeks ago.
One more Kali story, while I was making dinner Kali walked over to me with my Digital SLR camera around her neck, it's heavy she said. Have to constantly keep an eye on this one.
No snow is was a beautiful day!
We were happy to spend a very fun day with these kids enjoying the fun and wonder they enjoy on Christmas day.







No comments:
Post a Comment