Friday, July 19, 2013

Crossing off the list

We've been working on crossing off our 100 things to do this summer list: 
See Decker and Tutu
Henry left to start working up in Chicago, Kali start crawling like as he walked out the door. He hasn't seen it in person yet! 


 Logan makes dinner
 We make 4th of July t-shirts. (who knew it was that hard to find plain white tees!?
 Kamryn tried out a new hair style


 We catch a break in the rain of the 4th and head to a very empty park
 I make some very yummy ice cream




 We watch fireworks in the rain in our back yard. Aubrey is scared and only likes them if I call them "candy" "ice cream" and "Princess"
 Kali has a (almost) 1 year check up at Vanderbilt and is looking great!
 We visit with the Nashville crew, Kali plays with Carter a lot! Aubrey and Dallin are BFF.
 Kali is working on standing
 Kali poses with Henry's truck that is getting a vacation from driving these days.
 I take pictures of sleeping babies because it is especially satisfying when your doing the parent thing solo.
 Logan rides his first roller-coaster at Dollywood and loves it!
 Kali is growing lots more teeth, cute little baby grin
 I take the kids to the Ripley's Aquarium and meet a friend.
Someone asks us if we are running a daycare/ preschool
 Kali enjoys the shark tunnel at the Aquarium.

 The kids do some art.
 Kali and I take the truck out for a ride since it was pretty lonely.


No comments: