Monday, September 10, 2012

Whoops

We all made it to church a few weeks ago, that was a fun new thing to try. 
Kali is 6 weeks old! She has had a few "sleep though the night" stretches we will see if she wants to do them more consistently now. 
 We are getting close to baby smiles and ah-goos. 

 Last week the baby girls and I went to Nashville to see the Plastic Surgeon so he could look at her back. He said her back looks great. It is completely healed and now we will work on scar care and in a year we will look at it again. I am so relieved it healed well. It was the thing I was most worried about when we brought her home. Now Kali can have a real bath. So I can tell her one day that she went 6 weeks without a bath. While we were in Nashville I somehow managed to lock the girls in the running car. Of course this only happened to me when I didn't have the older kids who could help me out. It worked out just find. Aubrey watched her movie and laughed at me knocking on her window. Kali screamed and the nice police man got into the car and unlocked it for me. 
 These girls were very patient and rode 330 miles in one day. Here they are waiting at the clinic.
 I was giving Aubrey a bath the other night playing with her soapy hair and decided to take a picture to show her. She looked at it and said "Aubrey have a temple on her head." 
She is too funny!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

So glad Kali is doing so good! Aubrey's temple is lovely! Lol