So here we are at 2 weeks. I managed to take care of all 4 of my cute kiddos this week, almost all alone.
Kali had a checkup this week and now weighs more then her birth weight, yay! 6 pounds 14 oz.
Her back looks amazing I can't believe how it continues to heal. I am anxious to see the plastic surgeon in a few weeks and get his take on it.
Here are a few many pictures. I got a new camera last week. I wish I had time to sit and learn how to use it better, and time to shoot more pictures.
Can't leave out our other baby Aubrey.
She likes to get out this arm when she is sleeping.
You can almost see a smile (above)







2 comments:
So precious Di!! I still can't believe we are mommies of 4!!! What a ride this is gonna be!
This is Julie's mom; she sent me the link to your blog. I love looking at your pictures and seeing Kali's progress. -Wishing the best for you with this new little one :)
Post a Comment