Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Skype Anyone?

I am sure she is willing to teach lessons. Ah, just loving all the cute things this 18 month old does these days! 
New with her:
Clap (while clapping together to pairs of shoes) 
Wears everyone shoes around the house including high heels. 
Loves telling us no, even though she usually complies in the end. Tonight she would not eat a 2nd helping of black beans but after there was nothing else left to do she quietly ate them while we weren't asking. (more then I can say for the other 2 kiddos)
Has a strong determination to do things and if she can't figure it out she throws one mighty tantrum, I usually intervene and take away problem activity. One day she was trying to balance a ball on a book, stand up, carry it across the room. Yeah good luck with that.
Aubrey knows where most things are diapers, wipes, shoes, jacket. She will find them when we are ready to go and put them away when we return. 
I asked Kamryn to clean her room yesterday while I was cleaning the bathroom. So she and Aubrey went in her room. I heard Kamryn ask Aubrey to put something in the garbage and sure enough Aubrey came in the bathroom and threw it in the trash and this happened at least 3 times. They cleaned her whole room even though Aubrey kept crawling up on the bed while Kamryn was trying to make it. 

No comments: