Well I think it appears we have a place to call home
Thanks a whole lot to my Mom who came and spent a week unpacking, cleaning, sewing and playing with grand-kids.
We all went out to eat at a great Brazilian place the night before she left, Aubrey ate Oranges and vanilla wafers and was proud of it
Kamryn was buddies with Grandma as always.
She even got her ears pierced while Grandma was here!
2 comments:
The new place looks great! I'm envious of the size of your playroom! And your mom looks great!! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen her, or any of you actually! Miss you!
CUTE CUTE pictures! I'm glad you guys are settling in and already in the swing of things - driving through tree tunnels, picking pumpkins, finding your noses... ;) Such cute kids. What a great loft upstairs. Can we come visit? How long will it take if I leave around noon?
Post a Comment