Monday, March 7, 2011

After Tuesday it's Wednesday and after Wednesday it's my....

BIRTHDAY!

Logan had a nice countdown to his birthday. Thankfully I forgot all about it until about a week before so the countdown only lasted 7 days but that was PLENTY.
He was so excited for his golf clubs that Henry found him on Ebay. Has asked everyday if Henry will take him golfing.
He also couldn't wait to see these cuzees
What a good looking crew. We took them all on a hike and they all climed the rocks like mountain goats. Earned their cake!
He was very happy with his golf birthday. I can't believe I have a 5 year old. A smart, handsome little man. Love this guy! Hope he doesn't remember all the things he thought wished and hoped he could do when he was 5.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Ah, that looks so fun! I wish we could have brought MORE cuzzies to come play. You're so creative. I need to think of something fun to do for Elijah's birthday.